Marketing Coordinator – Full-time Internship
- Perform online research to explore landscape of US book market including potential partnerships with publishers and distributors;
- Perform online research to create and maintain media lists for the US market;
- Organizing and executing media and reviewer mailings;
- Creating and writing press materials;
- Preparing presentations for external meetings and virtual book fairs;
- Create sales collateral to support sell-in, as well as consumer-facing promotional materials (sales sheets, bookmarks, digital assets);
- communicating with internal and external stakeholders, including editors, authors and agents;
- Collect and manage metadata updates on a regular basis.
- Must have graduated within the last three (3) years with a degree, diploma or certificate from a recognized post-secondary institution;
- Must not have previously participated as a youth intern in any of FedNor’s Programs or in any other federal or provincial internship program with pay for a period of six (6) months or more;
- Must be under the age of 30;
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Suite (InDesign) and Canva
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize across multiple projects
- Strong awareness of social media platforms and digital marketing trend
- Strong time management, organizational and planning skills
- High degree of written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional internal and external relationship management capabilities
- Experience working in book trade publishing an asset
Book captures rise of Duhamel and Radford
The behind-the-scenes story of one of Canada’s most accomplished skating pairs team is now available. Come celebrate the launch of Soulmates on Ice: from hometown glory to top of the podium at Salute Coffee Company, 73 Elm St., on Oct. 27 from 3-5 p.m.
Join Latitude 46 Publishing and Sudbury-based sports journalist Laura E. Young for an afternoon of reading and coffee. In Soulmates, Young chronicles the unlikely path Meagan Duhamel of Lively and Eric Radford followed on the way to the top of the world in figure skating. The two-time world pairs champions and three-time Olympic medalists reflect on how they developed a working relationship and honed their resilience in a sport that often left them bloodied and bruised. Here, Young answers some questions about her book. Q & A with Laura E Young
- Why was it important for you to tell this story?